Moglie Hand Dye Vintage Sweatshirt
Our Best-Selling crewneck sweatshirt in our custom Hand Dye tie dye! You will LIVE in this buttery soft and bright sweater. This is NOT your every day cozy sweater...it's like wearing butter...like...if wearing butter wasn't weird-or ya know, gross. This cozy and ultra soft sweater will be your new Favorite, to live in and gets better with time. It has a vintage wash for a worn in look.
- Dye Patterns will vary due to the handmade nature of this product.
- 50% Polyester, 46% Cotton, 4% Rayon
- Contains organic & recycled materials
- Bound ribbed neckband
- Ribbed hemband and sleeve cuffs
- Raglan sleeves
- Garment imported, made with U.S.A. fabric
- Slight pilling can be left over from the hand dye process but will come out in the wash.
What Blaine Wears:
Blaine wears a size Small for streetwear, Medium-Large for lounging. The Large provides Blaine with a boyfriend size fit she loves. If Blaine sizes up two sizes to a large...it is for lounging at home only, not something her Mamma approves of wearing in public!
Blaine's Specs: 5'9" , Waist:27" , Bust: 34A , Size: 2/4.
Blaine does not prefer tight fitting clothing. Please keep in mind when choosing your size.
- Delicate wash cold with like colors.
- Flat Dry
- After flat drying, toss in the dryer on low for up to 3 minutes to soften it up a bit.
- Slight pilling could occur, but it not common.